Flashback arrestors are also known as Flash arrestor. It is a gas safety device. It is a device used in welding and cutting to stop the reverse flow of gas into the supplier’s line. This device protects the user and the equipment from any damage or from getting explode. Flashback arrestors are found in the market in different sizes and flow rate. In earlier days wet flashback arrestors were used, but now only dry flashback arrestors are only used in the industries.
Uses of Flashback Arrestor
Here is the list of applications where Flash Arrestor is used:
1. Flashback arrestor provides protection against catastrophic failures, a multi-stage protection system based on the drive flashback arrest or that bit launched on the market around 70 years ago.
2. It has revolutionized accident prevention with fuel gases, and it is used around the world today. A modern quality flashback arrestor has at least three protection elements.
3. A gas non- return valve, a flame arrestor and a temperature-sensitive cut off valve. A pressure-sensitive cut off valve can also be added, ensuring maximum safety. If a hazardous situation arises and unwanted gases flow through the pipeline, the spring-loaded not return valve will come into action.
4. It stops the return flow instantaneously. Thereby preventing the formation of an explosive gas mixture. If on the other hand, the flashback occurs, this will be stopped immediately by the key element of the flashback arrestor. Only from this technology, the flames from the flashback can be prevented.
Flashback Arrestors Benefits
Different benefits of using Flash Arrestor is:
1. It provides excellent reverse flow prevention.
2. It helps in preventing the backflow of gas through the pipelines.
3. It provides reverse disconnection.
4. It provides tight sealing, which means that it provides a tight covering between plugs and sockets.
Flashback Arrestor Price
The prices of the Flashback arrestor is not constant in all places. It changes with places, all places have different prices. It also changes with a per piece, unit, and pair. You can now buy flashback arrestor online in India at best Price from Gas Arc Industries.
Welding Flashback Arrestor
Flammable gases and oxygen are indispensable in industrial applications. This is mainly done for welding flashback arrestor. This arrestor is not only used in welding but also for cutting, heating, forming, hardening, or for surface treatment.
Flashback arrestors Manufacturers
Flashback arrestor on oxy-welding rigs is mostly located on the regulators. When it comes to safety in welding, cutting, and allied processes, the name that renowned enterprises in the industry turn to is Gas Arc Industries. It is a safety device (Flashback arrestors) like those manufactured by Gas Arc India. Their widespread application that has led to a continually decreasing number of accidents in the industries.
Their safety devices containing multiple functioning are equipped with at least 2 and as many as four safety features. A gas non-return valve, a flame arrestor, a thermal cut off valve ad a pressure-sensitive cut off valve. A spring-loaded gas non-return valve or check valve cuts off slow gas return in the minibar range as well as sudden gas return at maximum working pressure. Thus, the gas non-return valve prevents dangerous mixtures of fuels and oxidants such as oxygen and compressed air to be formed in the inlet side of the safety device before possible flashbacks can ever occur.
A gas non returned valve, or check valve alone, however, cannot stop a flashback. The flame could pass through the device, causing irreparable damage to the gas non-return valve. This process is executed in perfect sync with the integrated flame barrier. The perfectly designed cross-section of their safety devices ensures the lowest possible pressure drop.
Gas Arc Industries safety devices are permanently marked with all the most important technical characteristics including the flow direction, the gas type, the maximum working pressure, the norm designation as well as the serial number.