Single Stage Pressure Regulators
GRAVITY single stage pressure regulator fully conforms to all paragraphs of IS:6901, these single stage regulators incorporate proven regulator design, spring loaded valve, providing finer performance and extended life. This together with heavy-duty construction provides trouble-free working. The single stage series comprises a wide range of versatile regulators designed specifically for use in welding, gas cutting & heating applications. A single stage pressure regulator is mainly preferred for cutting operations.
- Body and bonnet are made from high quality forged brass .
- Operational data printed on bonnet .
- Soft valve seat to ensure leak tightness .
- Safety relief valve protects the regulator in event of over-pressurization .
- Sintered metal filter reduces contamination , protecting the seat from damage .
- Precise & clear easy to read pressure gauges .
|MODEL||ITEM CODE||GAS SEVICE||MAX . INLET PRESSURE (bar)||MAX. OUTLET PRESSURE (bar)||FLOW RATE M3/hr(Min.)||INLET CONNECTION||OUTLET CONNECTION|
|11OX||1010001101||OXYGEN||300||10||30||5/8” BSP(RH)||3/8” BSP(RH)|
|11DA||1010001102||ACETYLENE||25||0.8||2||5/8” BSP(LH)||3/8” BSP(LH)|
|22OX||1010001105||OXYGEN||300||10||30||5/8” BSP(RH)||3/8” BSP(RH)|
|22DA||1010001106||ACETYLENE||25||0.8||2||5/8” BSP(LH)||3/8” BSP(LH)|
|22AR||1010001107||ARGON||300||10||30||5/8” BSP(RH)||3/8” BSP(RH)|
|22CO||1010001108||CO2||300||4||4||7/8” BSP(RH)||3/8” BSP(RH)|
|22NI||1010001109||NITROGEN||300||10||30||5/8” BSP(RH)||3/8” BSP(RH)|