Welding Blowpipe H.P
Designed for welding and brazing applications , this extremely lightweight welding blowpipe has outstanding balance and handling qualities . It can be used with either acetylene or lpg and is supplied complete with a set of 6 copper tips .
- Die forged brass body for strength and durability .
- Its handy size and light weight reduces operator fatigue .
- Capable of welding and brazing steel upto 12 m.m. in thickness with right sized tips .
- Ideally suited for use in indoor & field applications .
- Comes with 2,3,6,13 ,20 and 30 number welding tips .
- Better safety due to injector mixing principle .
- Easy grip control valves for easy and safe operation .
- Die cast aluminum alloy fluted handle for comfort and lightness with strength and durability .
- Body : Forged Brass
- Inlet Connections : Brass , 3/8” BSP
- Welding Capacity : 1 to 12 m.m.
- Mixing Type : Injector
- Welding Tips : Copper
- Knobs : Metallic , color coded .
- Gas Valves : Brass , taper ended .