Gas Cutting Nozzle NM/3Seat
Gravity FASTARC range of cutting nozzles utilizes the nozzle mixing principle whereby the fuel gas and oxygen are kept separate right upto the nozzle and are only mixed once inside the preheat orifices . Acetylene nozzles called ANME are manufactured from solid copper and are one piece design whereas Fuel gas nozzles called PNME are to piece design made up of brass inner with splines and a hollow cooper outer cover .
- Nozzle designed for gas mixing and fast pre- heating .
- Adds resistance to flashback .
- Smaller kerf width .
- Extra long oxygen stream for smoother cuts .
- Improved economy of gases .
- Available for different fuel gases and in different sizes as per cutting requirement from 3m.m to 12m.m
|NOZZLE SIZE||PLATE THICKNESS (M.M.)||OXYGEN GAS PRESSURE (Kg/cm2)||FUEL GAS PRESSURE|