Gas Cutting Nozzle
Ideal for gas cutting across a range of applications , CUTARC cutting nozzles are of two seat type & comes in different sizes for cutting steel of 3 m.m to 12 inch thickness . Acetylene nozzles are one piece design & are called “A” type while alternative fuel gas nozzles are two piece design & are called “B” type . These nozzles ae faster , gives cleaner cut providing narrow kerf , cuts expensive labour time & saves on gas consumption costs giving dependable performance .
- The high copper content gives nozzles greater resistance to reflected heat , permits cooler operation & dissipates
more heat .
- The smooth finish of the gas ports assures stable gas flows & superior cutting oxygen stream resulting in clear &
smooth cuts with narrow kerf width .
- Precision machined taper seat .
- The high copper percentage conducts heat away from the nozzle face , keeping them relatively cool thus slag
- adherence to the nozzle face is reduced .
- Available for different fuel gases in different sizes as per cutting requirement from 3 mm to 12 inches .
- Flame testing of nozzzles gives consistent high quality performance
Preheat ports are closely spaced around cutting orifice for greater concentration of preheat flames .
|PLATE THICKNESS (M.M)||6||12||100||150||200||250||300|