Gravity welding cables are designed and manufactured for use in welding industry , these cables offer flexibility over a wide range of environmental conditions and added performance benefits . Gravity cables are highly resistant to heat , most chemicals and mechanical damage and are suitable for use in open spaces and in dry & damp conditions.
- Extra flexible rope stranding for added flexibility and easy handling .
- Highly resistant to cuts , tears and abrasion .
- Ability to withstand a wide range of service temperature from -140C – + 800C.
- Suitable for use in indoors and outdoors
- Conductor : Plain annealed copper or aluminum .
- Outer Sheath : TRS / HOFR
- Color Of Sheath : Black / Orange
- Separator : Polyester Tape
- Max. Operating Temp. : -140C to +800C
- Length Of Bundle : 100 mtrs.
- Packing : In Gunny Bags