Single Stage L.P.G Regulator
A brass single stage regulator with neoprene diaphragm for general purpose welding & cutting applications. The regulators are specifically designed to control flow of LPG , offering consistent , smooth operation featuring a well designed knob for pressure adjustments .
- Body & bonnet made from high strength brass .
- Chrome plated bonnet to resist corrosion .
- Can be connected directly to cylinder valve .
- Single stage construction .
- Compact design .
- Conforms to IS:6901
- PVC Molded adjustment knobs for smooth flow settings.
|MODEL||ITEM CODE||MAX. INLET PRESSURE (bar)||MAX. OUTLET PRESSURE (bar)||FOW RATE M3/hr (min.)||INLET CONNECTION||OUTLET CONNECTION|
|11LP||1010001103||18||1.3||1.2||To fit directly on industrial lpg cylinder valve||3/8” BSP(LH)|
|10LP||1010001104||18||1.3||1.2||To fit directly on industrial lpg cylinder valve||3/8” BSP(LH)|
|22LP||1010001109||18||1.3||1.2||7/8” BSP(LH) , use adopter , supplied extra to fit on cylinder valve||3/8” BSP(LH)|