Cabinet Electrode Oven
Welding processes that require the redrying of welding electrodes at high temperatures before use are becoming commonplace & gravity cabinet ovens are perfect solution for these critical applications . These ovens are availablewith thermostat or digital temperature controller .
- The design is compact & energy efficient .
- Welded construction with heavy duty reinforced door .
- High quality glass wool insulation between outer body & internal chamber for a better heat dissipation throughout .
- The inner chamber is made of aluminum coated sheet steel for a better heat reflectance .
- Three , long lasting 600 watts , heating element for effective heating .
- Powder coat finish to withstand humidity & corrosion .
- Adjustable temperature controller , indicator light signifies oven operation .
- Temperature controller conveniently located on front , easy to operate
|MODEL||ELECTRODE CAPACITY (KGS.)||TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER||TEMPERATURE RANGE||POWER SUPPLY||WATTAGE||NO. OF SHELVES||NO. OF HEATING ELEMENTS|
|TH25||25||THERMOSTAT||500C – 3000C||230V-AC||1800||FIVE||THREE|
|DIGI25||25||DIGITAL||500C – 4000C||230V-AC||1800||FIVE||THREE|
|DIGI40||40||DIGITAL||500C – 4000C||230V-AC||1800||FIVE||THREE|