NM GAS Cutting Blowpipe
Confirming to IS:7653 , the newly designed lightweight GRAVITY FASTCUT NM Gas cutting blowpipe uses the nozzle mix principle and is thus greatly resistant to backfire and flashback . Although of a lightweight design , it is made from solid brass castings nd silver soldered stainless steel gas pipes resulting in an extremely robust construction .
- Large forged brass head provides extra durability.
- Three tube construction keeps gases separate allowing gas mixing only inside the nozzle for added operator safety.
- Can be used with acetylene or lpg as fuel gas with suitable nozzle fitted.
- Solid stainless steel lever for added durability.
- Tapered control valves for fast , accurate flame adjustment.
- Easy grip color coded metallic control valves for full control over your cutting flame.
|TYPE||CUTTING CAPACITY||FUEL GAS||NOZZLES||LENGTH OF BLOWPIPE||HEAD ANGLE|
|NOZZLE MIXING||Upto 300 mm thick M.S. plate||Acetylene or LPG with suitable nozzles||3 SEAT (ANME & PNME )||450 M.M.||900|