GRAVITY FLAMEGUARD are the dry type with gas non-return valve robust flashback arrestors specially designed for pressure regulators and blowpipes used in welding, gas cutting, and heating applications. Its all brass construction and high-grade soft sealing material makes it fully compatible with oxygen, acetylene, propane gases.
What is Flashback Arrestor?
A flashback arrestor is a safety device that is used in welding gas pipes to stop any flames in case the gases left any tracks that can lead to an explosion. Flashback arrestors have an element that a very narrow passage that passes through a mesh wire or even a metallic foam. In case the flame comes into contact with the component, the element cols it since it has an icy surface, thereby extinguishing the fire. Flame arrestors that are pressure or temperature controlled valves are also called flashback arrestors.
You can use flashback arrestors in gas welding pipes which run from gas cylinders to the nozzles. They are very crucial safety devices that are designed to ensure that welding buildings are very safe from any accident that may be caused by the explosion of the tracks of any gases.
Types of Flashback Arrestors
There two types of flashback arresters that you find in gas welding pipes are :
- Dry flashback arrestors
- Wet flashback arrestors
1. Dry flashback arrestors
This type of flashback arrestors is three ways of working arrestor. The three methods include:
- It stops any fuel flow by non-return valves.
- It also stops flames from passing t the direction of the cylinder through a filter that is cylindrical with stainless steel material.
- It prevents any mixture of gases from flowing backward.
2. Wet flashback arrestors
This type of flashback arrestors has a liquid in it which acts as a barrier against any flames. It stops and puts off fire just like a siphon. Unlike the dry flashback arrestors, wet flashback arrestors work in one direction although it’s more significant than the dry flashback arrestor. The wet flashback arrestors are mainly installed in gas welding pipes that are in a vast and permanent building. Once you install this safety device in your gas welding pipes, you must check the level of the liquid occasionally.
Functions of a Flashback Arrestor
The following are the functions of a flashback arrestor:
- A flashback arrestor prevents the flow of or gases in case of a pressure shock.
- Prevents oxygen gas from entering into gas cylinders.
- Stops the flow of any gas when there is a turn back
- Flashback arrestor also extinguishes flames in case there is an explosion.
- It ensures that the people in the welding room and the equipment store there are safe from an explosion.
Buy Flashback Arrestor Online in India
Are you tired of spending your money to travel for so many kilometers to buy a flashback arrestor in India? You should stop worrying so much because you can now buy a flashback arrestor online in Delhi, India. All you have to do is to know the flashback arrestor price in India you are to pay and without wasting any time purchase the arrestor from your home and the flashback arrestor supplier will deliver the flashback arrestor to your home as soon as possible.
Flashback Arrestor working principle
A flashback arrestor has some elements that help its working principle. These elements include:
- A gas non-valve
- Flame arrestor
- Thermal cut-off valve
- The pressure-sensitive gas cut-off valve
1. A gas non-valve
It’s abbreviated as NV. It has two functions
- Prevent any poisonous and dangerous mixtures of gases
- It makes sure that the gases are flowing in the right direction.
2. Flame arrestor
Abbreviated as FA. It has the following functions:
- Cooling the flame to a temperature that is below the igniting temperature of the gas
- It averts and prevents any flashback.
3. Thermal cut-off valve
Commonly known as TV. The thermal cut-off valve serves the following functions:
- Prevents the gases from heating to excess temperature.
- Automatically closes when the gases reach a specific temperature, thereby preventing the gases from reaching beyond the ignition temperatures.
4. The pressure-sensitive gas cut-off valve
The PV stops the gases or gas mixtures from flowing when a pressure shock occurs.
Get Flashback Arrestor at best price in India from Gas Arc Industries
In case you live in India or outside India, and you are wondering where you can buy a flashback arrestor at a price that is pocket-friendly you are fortunate because Gas Arc Industries India are there for you. The flashback arrestor prices in this industry are the best, and you can never regret buying any product from them since they are also among the best flashback arrestor suppliers in the world.
- A spring loaded non-return valve protects the reverse flow of gases .
- Requires no manual reset .
- Ideal for use with oxygen , acetylene , BMC G / LP Gases .
- High quality brass construction .
- Double o-ring seal .
- Easy to install .
Operation /Usage :
- Flashback arrestors are used to protect gas cylinder against dangerous flow of gases during welding , cutting & heating process .
- Flameguard flashback arrestors can be fitted on outlets of regulators & inlets of blowpipes .
- Only one piece of equipment must be connected to a single flashback arrestor .
- Max. ambient working temperature is 600 C .
- Monthly testing of non-return valve , body leak tightness & flow capacity is recommended .
|ITEM CODE||FOR||GAS SERVICE||MAX. WORKING PRESSURE (bar)||CONNECTION|
|4040004401||Blowpipe||OXYGEN||10||3/8” BSP (RH)|
|4040004402||Blowpipe||ACETYLENE||1.50||3/8” BSP (LH)|
|4040004403||Regulator||OXYGEN||10||3/8” BSP (RH)|
|4040004404||Regulator||ACETYLENE||1.50||3/8” BSP (LH)|
|4040004405||Cutting Machine||OXYGEN||8||¼” BSP (RH)|
|4040004406||Cutting Machine||ACETYLENE||1.30||¼” BSP (LH)|